Dial Vision Reviews
Aging is a nasty business, our bodies start to betray us. We are left with nothing to do but run back and forth between our homes and hospitals. But not all age-related problems are insoluble. This is the 21st century, new innovations come out every other day, innovations that solve problems that once seemed impossible to solve.
One of the most common problems that the older generation face as they age is problems caused by deteriorating vision. Between the age of 40 – 50, most people start having problems with their eyesight. It becomes difficult for them to see objects over a certain distance, reading the morning newspaper becomes harder, and continuously peering at everything causes headaches.
The simple problem of altered vision can further lead to ten other health-related problems. It is a classic case of the snowballing effect. Well, how do you solve this vision problem then?
Imagine a product that not only helps you alter your blurred vision, but also allows you to medicate yourself without rushing to your ophthalmologist every week. Wouldn’t it be a dream come true?
Dial Vision claims to do exactly that. In this article, we will be delving deeper into the features, specifications, advantages, and disadvantages of Dial Vision. Let his help you decide if this product can solve the problem that has been disturbing your vision.
- What Is Dial Vision?
- Why Vision Deterioration Must Be Taken Seriously?
- Features Of Dial Vision
- Dial Vision Specifications
- How Does Dial Vision Work?
- What Makes Dial Vision So Special?
- How To Use Dial Vision?
- Pros And Cons [Dial Vision Reviews]
- Who Is Dial Vision for?
- Who Is Dial Vision Not Suitable For?
- Dial Vision Customer Reviews
- Price Of Dial Vision
- Where To Buy Dial Vision
What Is Dial Vision?
Dial Vision is an adjustable lens and magnifying glass that can be supported with eye powers of -6D to +3D in each eye. Anyone who feels that they have blurred vision which causes them constant irritation can use this product. The product was designed by a European Laboratory specializing in eye care.
It was these scientists who came up with the concept of adjustable reading glasses that will help people to fix their vision in seconds. Dial Vision has been designed with only one primary motive, to help people see better. Especially those elder people who are victims of age-related macular degeneration. This is a very common problem among people as they age, but many people learn to live with their vision deterioration.
Macular degeneration is not a disease that can be cured, but the progression of the disease can be contained and glasses can be used to correct the vision. One of the major symptoms of macular degeneration is blurred vision.
If you are tired of blurred vision and frequent headaches caused by your eyesight, Dial Vision is a product that might suit you. The first question that you must ask and answer is whether or not this product is suitable for you. Before we get into that, let us take a look at why you must not ignore blurred vision.
Why Vision Deterioration Must Be Taken Seriously?
By the time people turn 50-years-old, they tend to get careless with health-related problems. Especially when it comes to the sensory organs, not much importance is given as the common perception is that these diseases do not cause any danger to life. This false perception must be changed, although diseases relating to our sensory organs do not lead to death, they still deserve equal time and attention.
We depend on our eyesight from the minute we wake up in the morning until we go to sleep at night. Since we have been gifted with proper eyesight, we do not often appreciate how much we achieve with help of our eyes. As we age it is only common and expected that our eyesight should deteriorate, but that does not mean that we should not solve that issue.
Having blurred vision might lead to other problems, what if we have a dangerous accident just because we couldn’t see properly? All these factors must be taken into consideration. Also, blurred vision leads to continuous headaches and can be a cause of constant irritation.
Vision deterioration will rob us of the simple joys in life. Why do we have to suffer from headache and squint in a bad light to read our favourite book? Why do we have to see the faces of our loved ones in a blur?
Loss of vision happens due to the deterioration of the macula, which is situated in the central part of our eye and is responsible for our visual activity. Macular deterioration cannot be cured, but precautions can be taken to slow its spread and adjustable glasses or lenses can be used to improve the quality of vision. Let us look at some of the features of Dial Vision that helps people to alter their vision and see better.
Features Of Dial Vision
1. 100% Adjustable
The best feature of Dial Vision that is exciting for all of the users is the fact that it is 100% adjustable. You can simply purchase the product and alter the vision according to your comfort. The dial feature in the glasses is used to adjust vision and is suitable for both myopia and hyperopia. This means that the product is suitable for everyone, be it someone who faces the problem of nearsightedness or farsightedness. The dial in the glasses is adjustable from -6 diopters to +3 diopters.
2. Lens-sliding Technology
This is a one-of-a-kind product that has come up with the innovation that the market has been wanting for a long time. The innovative technology of lens-sliding technique used in Dial Vision uses a combination of dual lenses. This ensures that people can adjust their vision easily by turning the dial in their glasses.
The major point to be noted is that this basically means fewer visits to the optician. No longer do you have to worry about your bi-monthly visits to your optician because your vision keeps altering. Just adjust the dial in your glasses to suit your vision, and you are done. You can be your own doctor.
3. Two Pairs of Glasses
Dial Vision uses two pairs of glasses in just one frame, correspondingly it also includes two parallel lenses for each eye. The hassle of having to change glasses, one for regular use and one for reading. With Dial Vision, a single glass can be used for both the purposes, all this can be achieved by simply turning your dial at the side of your lens. The first thing that people look for in a product is ease-of-use, and Dial Vision is going strong because there are many features that are very user-friendly.
4. State-of-the-art Technology and High Quality
Dial Vision is made of state-of-art technology that makes it quite useful, and the high quality of the product makes it long-lasting. The main problem with glasses, in general, is that they are easily scratched, and people have to repeatedly buy new ones. It is often difficult to see with scratches in the glass and it can be irritating. Dial Vision glasses, on the other hand, have high resistance to scratches and are built to last a lifetime.
5. High efficiency
Dial Vision is highly efficient as the idea behind the product is innovative. The technicality of the product and how it works can be confusing to a common man. But the fact that people are able to see better with the help of Dial Vision is proof the fact that the product works. Another point to be noted that the product claims to solve the problem of nearsightedness as well as farsightedness, this can be backed up by facts. Dial Vision as adjustments from -6 diopters to +3 diopters.
Dial Vision Specifications
- Adjustable focal length: – 6.00 to + 3.00
- Frame color: Black
- Size: 100 mm x 200 mm x 70 mm/3.94 x 7.87 x 2.76″ Material: AP + PC
How Does Dial Vision Work?
Dial Vision uses the state-of-the-art technology of sliding lens to alter the vision of people who have blurred vision. The sliding lens in the glasses is an innovative idea that allows people to alter the vision of the glass in such a way that helps them see better.
The steps followed in using this product is the same as what you would do in your optician’s clinic. Dial Vision goes a step ahead and gives you the luxury of being able to repeat the same process at your home.
There are two dials at the sides of both the eye and people using the glass can adjust the dial on either side until they get a 20/20 vision. The working of this product is very straightforward. Dial Vision has two pairs of glasses that can be used in one frame, for regular use and for the purpose of reading.
What Makes Dial Vision So Special?
The importance of having a proper vision cannot be undermined. Many old people spend their lives with poor vision and struggling to see properly. There is a general misconception that poor vision and old age are synonymous.
This is not the case, although people who are 50-60 years old are prone to cataracts and other eye-related problems, most of the time their poor vision is not even properly diagnosed. An average person does not care for his eyes as much as he/she would for his/her other body parts. This is a huge cause for concern and this mindset must be changed.
Lots of specs shops are coming up around the world that does eye check-ups even though the technicians taking the tests are not specialists. This leads to a wrong diagnosis and improper medication. Data shows that 40% of the people wear glasses with wrong prescriptions.
The adverse effect of wearing glasses that are not suitable for you can be immensely serious. Wearing glasses that do not fit your power can lead to an increase of power, constant headaches, migraine, irritation in your eyes, fatigue, and reddening of your eyes.
The important feature that differentiates Dial Vision from other products in the market is that it claims to give you solutions to all these problems with a single product. What’s even better is that you do not have to depend on anyone else to alter your vision.
All you have to do is adjust the dial and make you can see clearly. No longer do you have to frequent your optician’s clinic just because your vision is blurred, yet again. You can do everything yourself at home, in your own time.
This is the kind of one-time investment that does not come along frequently. The product is made of plastic and hence is very flexible. It does not break easily. The supposed use of high-quality materials in the making of the product makes sure that it lasts longer than your average glasses and is also highly resistant to scratches. Dial Vision is like a one-stop-solution to all eye-related problems that people face as a result of aging.
How To Use Dial Vision?
This is one of the easiest products to use. All you have to do is purchase the product and put it on, the rest of it is self-explanatory.
Step 1 – The first step is to put on the glasses and see how much you need to alter your vision. If your vision is blurred, all you have to do is adjust the dial. Dial Vision offers vision adjustment from -6D for nearsightedness to +3D for farsightedness.
Step 2 – The second step is to adjust the dial on the side of your lens (for both eyes) to adjust the vision to suit you perfectly. The trick is to make sure that you have a perfect vision of 20/20 in both your eyes. Proper care must be taken to ensure that your vision is not too clear, otherwise, you might end up getting a headache due to high power.
Step 3 – Now all you have to do is enjoy the perfect vision that ensues from the efforts of Dial Vision. The product has two glasses and it can be used alternatively for different purposes, either regular or reading.
If you feel after a month that your vision has altered again, all you have to do is adjust the dial again to repeat the same process. No longer do you have to run to your ophthalmologist for every small issue, some of it you can do yourself at home, thanks to Dial Vision.
Pros And Cons [Dial Vision Reviews]
1. A goldmine of a product for everyone who suffers from blurred vision, which in turn leads to headache and irritation. Not to worry anymore, Dial Vision has made the entire process of adjusting your vision completely easy. People can now just order the glasses online and adjust their vision from their home. This is a very easy and economical option that allows people to make a one-time investment that will give them loads of benefits.
2. The innovative technology adopted by Dial Vision to adjust vision is new in the market, and truly an innovation that has broken barriers. The sliding-lens technology means that vision can be adjusted by anyone with mechanical precision as the same process is being followed that your local optician might charge you for.
3. Dial Vision is not only economical, but it also saves you a lot of time. Imagine how easy the process of testing your eyes and adjusting your vision has become compared to earlier. Going to the hospital, waiting in lines, and then patiently waiting for your turn to see the doctor, might cost you at least 4 hours. No more of that hassle, save time for something better in your life.
4. Helps relieve eye fatigue. Old people who suffer from blurred vision have constant headaches and eye fatigue. This can further cause headache and lead to red eyes. Dial Vision helps you solve this problem without taking any kind of oral medication and improving your vision.
5. The product has a unisex design that is suitable for both men and women. The glasses have a fashionable frame that can be used by all. It has been designed in such a way that when you wear the product there is no nasal pressure, and the glasses also do not leave any nose pad marks.
1. Dial Vision is only available online, this means that not everyone has access to it. And since the target market of the customer is from the age of 40, old people who are not tech-savvy can have a hard time buying the product. Another point to be noted that old people are sometimes reluctant about buying products online, so they will not be ready to even try the product.
2. The product has a limited stock and is not available for purchase all the time. People who want to buy the product have to be quick enough to buy it when it is available. The same point is applicable for discounts, Dial Vision has discount timers that have a regular count down. Only lucky people will have the opportunity to buy the product at a discounted price.
3. The pandemic is still raging all over the world, this means that shipping can be a cause for concern. It might take a lot of time for the company to ship products to other countries, and this can lead to frustration among the people who are in dire need of the product.
4. The product might not be suitable for everyone, in the sense that people who are suffering from other eye-related problems might not find this product effective. They will have to consult their doctors and go through traditional methods to improve their vision.
5. other companies have tried the same concept of dial vision glasses, but some of these companies do not have quality products. This might set a bad perception in the minds of customers about similar products. The brand might have a tough time building up credibility.
Who Is Dial Vision for?
Dial Vision is for all those people who have blurred vision, constant headache, red eyes, and are frustrated due to their eye-related problems. The target of this product is mostly older people who start having vision deterioration by the age of 40-50.
This condition is known as macular degeneration and is common among old people. Although there is no cure for this disease as such, prevention is possible and people can stop the condition from worsening further. People who are busy with their work-life and want to save a trip to the optician every month can also use this product.
As the product allows people to adjust their vision from their homes, it is time-consuming. Buying a pair of glasses from Dial Vision also means that it is a one-time investment that is worth the money. The product is made from high-quality materials and is built to last.
Who Is Dial Vision Not Suitable For?
Dial Vision is not suitable for those people who have other vision-related problems that are not caused by ageing. These people will have to consult their doctors before using this product, it may or may not suit their needs. People who have the habit of using lenses might find this uncomfortable to use.
Dial Vision Customer Reviews
“These glasses are 100% adjustable, so you can calibrate them yourself without stepping foot in an optician’s office. In addition, thanks to their high-quality materials and high resistance to scratches, Dial Vision glasses have been created to last a lifetime. As a result, these glasses are suitable for both myopia and hyperopia. Since trying them, I carry them as a second pair in my car, so I don’t have to adjust my regular glasses when I drive. They are worth the price!” – Jerry T.
Price Of Dial Vision
Dial Vision has three different product categories, the price of each one is listed below:
- 1 Dial Vision – Rs 4395
- 2 Dial Vision – Rs 7029 (Rs 3514.5/Unit)
- 3 Dial Vision – Rs 8789 (Rs 2929.67/Unit)
The company also gives the opportunity to its customers to improve their order with additional warranty. 1 year of warranty costs Rs 525, and 2 years of warranty costs Rs 875.
Dial Vision has an ongoing special discount on its product. It is available at a price of Rs 4395 (50% off) with free shipping.
Where To Buy Dial Vision
Dial Vision is available on its official website. The best place to buy the product would be to buy it directly from their website because the company has great discounts and free shipping offers. All you have to do is to fill in basic details like your phone number, home address, and pin code.
Payment can be made through card. The payment gateway is completely secure and is protected by McAfee Secure, TRUSTe, and Norton by Symantec. Any ongoing discounts available on their website will directly be applied to your total bill while you make the payment.
You have now reached the end of this article. After going through this detailed review that highlights the features, advantages, disadvantages of Dial Vision, you should be able to conclude whether or not this product is for you. If you are still in a dilemma about making a decision, here are a few points to sum it up:
- Dial Vision is a suitable product for all those people who suffer from vision deterioration due to aging. People who have blurred vision and suffer from constant headaches due to the same must give this product a try.
- People who are tired of regularly visiting their optician for vision-related problems and want to find an easy way out of that costly business can benefit from this product.
- As Dial Vision boasts of using state-of-the-art technology in designing their products, the quality of their product cannot be questioned. The sliding-lens technology used by Dial Vision is very innovative and helps people to save time. Any vision-related tests can be done at home, and the dial in the glasses can be adjusted to alter the vision of that particular person.
- Dial Vision is easy and comfortable to use, the mechanics of the product can be understood by everyone without much difficulty.
- Dial Vision is the product designed by a European Laboratory specializing in eye care, so it was surely designed by scientists who knew enough on the subject.
Dial Vision claims to solve vision-related problems of people with much each and it’s being talked about in the market. Imagine if you truly can be your own optician, it is a dream come true for people who are tired of visiting their optician repeatedly because they have blurred vision.
If you have any of the above-mentioned problems, you should try Dial Vision. As you know the pros and cons of the product, you can easily make an educated decision. Click the button below to get yours.