Miracle Sheets Reviews
Data shows that our bodies shed around 15 million skin cells each night, this is a proven fact. Why should we be bothered about that?
Because our bedsheets are breeding ground for dangerous bacteria like dust mites, which feed on our skin cells. These dust mites reproduce, multiply, and cause diseases and infections ranging from bacne to infection in your lungs.
The importance of having a good night’s sleep cannot be undermined, we all crave proper rest. Imagine coming home from work, tired from the day’s efforts, and going to sleep on sheets that are thronging with bacteria.
More often than not, our bedsheets are the culprits in sabotaging our sleep. A study found that our pillowcases and bed sheets have 16 different types of fungus and millions of fungal spores. How can we ever expect to properly rest in a breeding ground of bacteria?
The pandemic raging worldwide has taught us the importance of leading a hygienic life. The problem with maintaining the cleanliness is our bedsheets is that no one has the time to do laundry every week.
Miracle Sheets claims to solve this problem for you, once and for all. Can you imagine a self-cleaning, bacteria-killing, odor-free, and temperature-regulating bedsheet?
Well, that is exactly what Miracle sheets are claiming to offer you. In this article, we will be doing a critical analysis of this magic product that is about to revolutionize the way we sleep!
What Are Miracle Sheets?
Miracle sheets are a premium bedsheet made with all-natural silver that kills 99.9% of bacteria. It is scientifically proven that some metals like silver repel bacteria and prevent them from multiplying. The silver ions in Miracle sheets have a positive charge which helps in destroying 99.99% of bacteria.
The sheets are self-cleaning and temperature regulated, which helps us in getting an undisturbed and peaceful sleep every night. This product was created for those people who have problems with having a good sleep due to various reasons.
Miracle sheets have only one end-goal in mind, to help people in overcoming all those sleep-related problems that are caused by bedsheets. Let us take a look at why sleep is important to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Why Is Sleep Important?
Sleep deprivation has numerous adverse effects on our health. We are not just talking about diseases here, not sleeping long enough or deeply, also affects our lifestyle in various ways. How many days have we felt miserable about ourselves at work just because we didn’t sleep enough the night before?
Not sleeping properly makes our body go on an auto-pilot mode, and we end up feeling disconnected from our surroundings.
This is the worst condition to be in for people belonging to any age. A school going kid, for example, will not be able to concentrate or focus on anything if he/she doesn’t sleep well. It directly affects the attention span of the child.
An office worker, on the other hand, will face the same issues and more. Sleep loss also reduces our ability to socially interact with others and increases the chances of violent mood swings.
A study shows that sleep deprivation increases the chances of heart disease and stroke. Our body needs a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep to function properly, by depriving ourselves of this basic need, we expose ourselves to a plethora of chronic conditions. Some of these conditions are listed below:
- Decreased immunity
- Risk of 2 types of diabetes
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Weight gain
We can do away with these conditions if only we sleep enough and on time. There are also various reasons people do not sleep on time, this may be something as simple as lack of comfort or inability to fix to the schedule.
Taking a simple step such as changing rooms or buying a new pillow can go a long way in helping with our sleep cycle.
The effect of sleep loss should not be undermined. We need to sleep well, not only to have a healthy lifestyle but also to lead a happy life.
Sleep deprivation makes us harbor negative feelings like anger and frustration that we must stay away from if we can. Let’s see how Miracle sheets will help us sleep better and take control of our lives.
Features Of Miracle Sheets
1. Bacteria and Mite Fighting
Miracle sheets have caused a stir in the market as bedsheets have not seen any kind of innovation in years. The most important and revolutionary feature of Miracle product is that these bedsheets fight bacteria and mite.
The hygiene in bedsheets could be maintained only by regular washing until recently, but now there is a product in the market that claims to fight bacteria on its own.
Miracle sheets are made with high-tech, silver-infused cotton fabrics. This helps in fighting any kind of bacteria that breeds on the skin cells that we shed every night while we sleep.
Certain metals like silver help in repelling bacteria and mite, and since Miracle sheets are made with silver-infused cotton fabrics, it is safe from dust mites. You can use these bedsheets if you’re concerned about your hygiene and want to sleep on sheets that are always fresh, day and night.
While you sleep every night, the sweat from your body mingles with your bedsheets and make the sheets give off a bad odor. The only solution to fight this bad smell is to either wash your bedsheets daily or stop sweating, the former solution is difficult, and the latter absurd.
The main reason your bedsheets smell bad is because of the various bacteria, germs, and mildew that have taken residence in your sheets. You are fighting invisible bacteria as much as you are fighting the bad odor.
Miracle sheets have silver content in their sheets that repel bacteria and keep them from reproducing, this will ensure that you can sleep peacefully every night.
You can also wake up every morning without having to worry about the bad odor from your sheets, and since Miracle sheets claim to fight bacteria and mites, it is odor-free.
3. 3x Less Laundry
The amount of money you are forced to spend on laundry just for your bedsheets and pillow covers can mount up to an alarming figure.
Till now, you had no choice, every week you tried your best to wash your bedsheets to keep it free of odor and bacteria. With miracle sheets on the other hand, since it fights bacteria, you are at a lesser risk of dirtying your bedsheets as soon as you dirty your traditional sheets.
Normally, you have no time for laundry because you are deeply engrossed in your work-life. Even if you want to, you are not at the liberty to spend precious time on laundry for bedsheets every week.
This essentially means that you keep putting off that chore for sometime later, fortunately with Miracle sheets, you have to do at least 3x less laundry. This not only saves time but also helps you save up some cash.
Free from the clutches of bacteria that would contaminate a traditional bedsheet, Miracle sheets are anti-aging. This feature is highly beneficial.
Bedsheets are something you use daily regardless of whether or not you want to, and continuous use causes sheets to age. You have to repeatedly spend on getting new sheets, and spend more money on regular laundry to maintain these sheets.
The anti-aging feature in Miracle sheets means that you can make a one-time investment for a regular use product, and coupled with the less laundry feature, you can save lots of money.
5. Temperature Regulating
You must have faced the problem of trying to sleep in bedsheets that become hot and humid after some time, the number of sleepless nights this has caused must be countless.
This is one of the most common problems faced while using a traditional bedsheet. Miracle sheets, on the other hand, are temperature regulating sheets that adjust according to your body heat.
This must come as a major relief for you if you regularly sweat during your sleep and have to constantly wake up to damp sheets. The Miracle sheets will help you stay cozy, comfortable, and cool all night long.
6. Fights skin diseases
There is an alarming number of skin diseases caused by sleeping on dirty bedsheets that you don’t have the time to wash regularly.
The bacteria that you take to your bed every night are countless, not to mention that the skin you shed while you sleep are also dangerous. The bacteria in your bedsheets feed on these skin cells and reproduce more such harmful bacteria, this causes various skin diseases.
Miracle sheets are infused with silver, which helps in repelling bacteria and fighting it from reproducing. This ensures that your skin is free of acne and other similar skin conditions. You also wake up every morning with a glow on your face, feeling rested and refreshed.
Miracle Sheets Specifications
Signature – Premium 480-thread-count bedsheets infused with natural silver that prevents 99.9% of bacterial growth.
Extra Lure – Luxury 620-thread count sateen weave set is designed for an ultra-luxurious, smooth, and silky feel. Made with USA-grown Supima cotton, one of the highest quality pieces of cotton in the world.
Queen, King, Twin, Full
Stone, White, Sky Blue
How Do Miracle Sheets Work?
Miracle sheets have antibacterial silver in them, this helps in keeping the sheets free of bacteria, odor, and also requires 3 times less laundry than traditional bed sheets.
It has been scientifically proved that some elements like silver help in repelling and preventing bacteria from reproducing. The secret behind the effectiveness of Miracle sheets is that silver kills germs when it oxidizes.
It helps in ionizing the sheets, which further leads to the eradication of bacteria and germs. The natural bacteria-fighting silver is what makes the product of Miracle brand stand out from the rest of the products in the market.
What Makes Miracle Sheets special?
The Covid-19 pandemic has us all worrying about hygiene and looking for ways to stay healthy and away from anything like a virus, germs, bacteria, etc. Let us forget about the other factors of it, most of the bacteria that we encounter are from our bedsheets.
Our bedsheets are a breeding ground for harmful bacteria, this also affects how peacefully we sleep. Miracle sheets are giving us an easy way out of this dilemma, let us look at a few reasons why Miracle sheets are so special:
1. Miracle brand is the first-mover in antibacterial sheets that is both self-cleaning and self-cooling. This helps in warding off bacteria and keeping us safe from skin diseases like acne and rashes.
2. The sheets are made of luxurious 95% high-quality Supima cotton and 5% anti-bacterial natural silver. The end product is manufactured in Bahrain, and the raw materials are processed partly in North Carolina and the central part of India. Much care is taken by the company to ensure that the product is of high-quality.
3. Miracle has two main product categories – Signature and Extra Lure. Signature is made from percale weave and has 480-thread-count. Extra Lure is made from sateen weave and gives an extra-luxurious feel, it has a 620-thread-count. Both categories have a 5% thread count. The high thread count in both categories promises the good quality of the product.
4. The bacteria on our bedsheets keep multiplying after each use, every night you sleep on a bedsheet, you are infecting it more with the skin cells that you shed during your sleep. Although this is alarming, no one has the time to wash our sheets every day, and it’s practically impossible to do so. Even if you choose to wash your sheets every week, it still is a time-consuming process, not to mention the cost of laundry. Miracle sheets are a blessing in disguise, that not only allows us to save time, but also helps you in making big savings. This product needs almost 3 times less washing than your traditional bedsheets.
5. It is no secret that the brands that sell traditional luxury bedsheets are mostly importing their products from other countries, and selling it to us at a premium price. The traditional bedsheets have none of the features that the Miracle brand offers, be it temperature regulating or antimicrobial properties. Miracle sheets are giving the best quality sheets at a price that is on par with these traditional brands, if not less.
How To Use Miracle Sheets?
Step 1 – Miracle has two different product categories, the first step to take would be to choose among the two. You should also choose the size of the sheets depending upon the kind of bed you are using.
Step 2 – Tuck the sheets in your bed and see if you have the best sleep you have had in a long while.
Pros And Cons [Miracle Sheets Reviews]
1. A new product that is one of a kind, the sheets help you get a good night’s sleep without any disturbance. It fights bacteria, keeps you cool, and saves much of your time and money.
2. As you will no longer be sleeping in sheets filled with bacteria, your skin will have fewer breakouts, and it will also build up a good immunity.
3. The sheets are made from high-quality Supraria cotton manufactured in the US. It is very comfortable to use and helps you sleep soundly.
4. None of the luxury bed sheets in the market have a 30-night free-trial. If you are not satisfied with the product or it does not deliver on what it promises, you can return the product, even if you have used it. The return policy builds up strong credibility for Miracle sheets.
1. The product can only be bought online, this means that there is heavy dependence on word-of-mouth for many people to even know about the product. Sometimes people are skeptical about buying luxury products online.
2. The stock is limited, as the product is in high-demand the stock keeps selling out. Any offers that the brand gives to its potential customers are also always on the clock, it is a race against time to get a discount.
3. Shipping might take some time as international shipping has been majorly affected due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
4. The sheets are not a one-time solution to completely eradicate bacteria from your bedsheets, you still need to launder your sheets once in a while. The silver in the sheets does help in eliminating bacteria, but it does not give you 100% immunity.
Who Are Miracle Sheets For?
Miracle sheets are for all those people who are not able to get a good night’s sleep because they are uncomfortable all night long. It also helps with skin conditions caused by bacteria in your bedsheets.
This is the perfect product for those people who don’t have the time to constantly wash their bedsheets, and want to save some money on that chore.
Customer Reviews On Miracle Sheets
“So far, I am very happy with the Miracle sheets! It’s true, they don’t smell, and it’s true, I don’t have a bad smell. I have long believed in silver for combating bacteria, and think the sheets are a perfect idea. They are cool to sleep on and feel soft and “silky”. I’m very pleased I purchased the Sateen Luxe sheets.” – Isa A. Denver, CO
“Love my new miracle sheets. They do not slip off as my old sheets did. They are comfy and help keep you cool all night.” – Shari B. Derby, NC
“LOVE! Best sheets ever. So luxurious. So soft. I was skeptical but they do what they say. 1 month in and still no odors.” – Andrea M. Wake Forest, NC
Price Of Miracle Sheets
The price of Miracle sheets is available at an affordable range, the Signature fabric costs $159 and the Extra Lure fabric costs $209. The product is not expensive, considering that you’ll be rewarded with good sleep.
While the product is still in stock, it is available with a one-time-only bonus of 20% off, the Signature fabric is available for $129 and the Extra Lure fabric is priced at $179.
Where To Buy Miracle Sheets
Miracle sheets can be bought online and will never be available in retail stores. The best place to buy the product will be directly on their website. Payment can be made through Paypal, Visa card, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Make the purchase while you can still get a good discount on it!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Miracle sheets have a 30-day money-back guarantee for customers who are dissatisfied with the product. The return policy is applicable even if the product is used.
This goes a long way in showing the credibility of the brand. To initiate the return process, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will then receive instructions about where to obtain your shipping label.
By now, you must have a good idea about what Miracle sheets are, and what they are offering. If you are still unable to decide whether or not this product is suitable for you, here are a few points you can consider before concluding:
- Miracle sheets are antibacterial sheets that will help you kill the bacteria in your bedsheets.
- You will be thankful for this product if you want to spend less money on your laundry and want to save some time for other important stuff in your life.
- The product is not costly and currently has a 20% discount on it.
- The bedsheets in Miracle are thermoregulating, this will ensure that you can sleep peacefully all night long at temperatures regulated specifically for you.
- If bed mites are a major cause of concern for you, this product has natural woven silver that kills bacteria in its bedsheets, which will suit your needs.
If you want to solve any of these problems, click the button below.